This week Jasmine and Adrian are celebrating one year of marital bliss :) The Groom dropped some gems on social media this week that we need to share…
“My top 5 lessons learned from year 1 of marriage (in no particular order).
1. Communication is everything.
2. It’s important to be able to make fun of each other.
3. It takes a village: it’s important to surround yourself with people who support and uplift your union. Also, your single friends are just as important as your coupled friends.
4. 50/50 is the goal, 60/40 is the standard, 70/30 are the hard times.
5. You are as much individuals as you are a team: it is just as important to work on your personal growth and happiness, as it is to work on that of your spouse.”
We could not agree more! We were so honored to share this beautiful day with this couple and even more esteemed to carry on a relationship with the two of them far beyond our business was complete. Speaking as a married couple, it’s so refreshing to be around new couples who are zealous of each other but when we find couples who are actively and openly committing themselves to each other, we are inspired by them. We stay connected with this couple on social media and every now and then they will send us a marital podcasts and we can have real sit down talks with this couple about how to elevate each other…and that is what we think every married couple should have in there life. We know, being around couples like Jasmine and Adrian has been a blessing in ours.
Now, back to what you actually came to this link for lol Enjoy these dope wedding photos at the Baltimore Marriott Waterfront!