We've been unplugged for weeks but now we're back :)
Every now and then, we recharge. We take a step back and allow ourselves to come back stronger. We believe it's important as photographers (and as a couple) that we refresh and sharpen our creative senses. This gives us some dope energy and stories to share with you guys!
This time we went back to Europe to visit some different countries. We stayed in Belgium and visited The Netherlands, Germany and Iceland.
- A couple of months ago we joked about actually backpacking through Europe. It wasn't until I (Megan) was at the airport with just a backpack that it dawned on me.
- We had a chance to practice French again and this time Dutch and German. (Heads still spinning lol)
- We ate a lot of different food, like: bitterballen, horse steak, strong beer (Leffe Blonde is our fav), a ton of Belgium chocolate and the best waffles in the world!
- We rented a mini van Volkswagon and cruised through some beautiful countrysides full of castles, old churches and wind mills. We named the Volkswagon Glenda. Thanks Glenda! xoxo
- We took lots of film with us and are patiently waiting for our rolls to come back from the lab! You can see some film shots from our last euro-trip here!
- We met some interesting people and openly talked about different artforms and artists, the best places to visit and politics.
- We did some hiking and discovered a castle ruin in Heinsberg, Germany.
- It was just the two of us, so we had to find some creative ways to take selfies. Thank God for the self timer option and camera remotes (next time, we should invite more friends).