1. Your consultation and engagement session is included.
-We love to hear about your Love Story! The consultation gives us a chance to sit down, drink a cup of coffee or (*insert other favorite drink here*) and listen to your story. After we have cried, laughed, hugged and pulled ourselves back together again we can then figure out how we can be the best fit for your special day. The engagement session gives you a first-hand feel as to how we like to work with our clients. Once you have received your engagement photographs, you can tell us what you like and what you didn’t like. Its ok, we have thick skin, plus we love feedback to best suite you, for your day!
2. We deliver a list of preferred vendors and engagement site locations.
-After booking with us you are entitled to our list of preferred vendors that we have worked with in the past and have proven themselves on the wedding day battle field. You also receive our top secret, G4, classified engagement shoot locations list, which we can pick a time and place to meet for your engagement shoot.
3. We help you plan out your wedding timeline.
- We understand how stressful wedding planning can be and we really want to relieve you of as much stress as possible. We will walk you through your day to ensure that you have a clear understanding of how your wedding day should go. From preparation time, to walking down the aisle, to ensuring you have enough time for photographs, to even the very last dance of the night. We want you to feel confident in the plan that we have created and that we will be there to capture every moment and important detail.
4. We ensure that we are always available to for you.
-Because we build such a strong relationship, you should know that we are available through email, text, face time and or talking on the phone if you have any questions. Even the late at night questions when you think that there is no one awake to help you through your thoughts. We are there!
5. We always arrive early.
-If we are early then we are on time, if we are on time then we are late. This simple philosophy ensures that we are always early for your day to begin. Simple
6. We are your wedding day counselors.
- When we arrive we like to see our bride and groom first to get an understanding of how their day is going so far. This not only helps to calm you down but also helps to remove the nervousness from your bridal party. Its ok to be nervous, this is your wedding day. Once we have assessed the situation and everyone is cool, calm and collected then we will start to bring out our gear.
7. We are your problem solvers.
-Spoiler Alert! Planned things and unplanned things happen during a wedding day. We have attended enough weddings to see some stuff and been in some weird places to ensure we capture the right moment. From riding in some ones trunk (*yes that really happened*) to being chest deep in water (*yes this also happened*). We have seen and been in some crazy situations. The thing is we are prepared to roll with the punch and still give you our best to capture your day.
8. We professionally edit every photograph.
-Taking the photographs is the fun part for us, editing the photographs is where the work begins. But we Love it. Every photograph that we deem worthy of your eyes and our brand has been edited to magazine worthy standards.
9. We are your wedding albums designers.
Once the “I do’s,” are said, the cake has been cut and the last dance has been completed, our adventure is still not over yet. Depending on what you desire, we personally design a photo album for you to approve. After the fabrics have been selected then our custom printers take care of the rest.
Not to sound cliché but when you book with Megapixels Media, you aren’t just booking a pair of fun, energetic, and loving wedding photographers, you are investing in an experience in which you can trust in. An experience which you can expect somethings unexpected, with a side of a smiles and a twist of hospitality.
Bonus+ We are your friends.
-I know we said 10 but we like to over deliver so you get 1 more! There is no way that after this adventure is over that we can’t call ourselves friends. We have Facebooks, and Instagram and email. If you miss us, stop by and say hi. We would love to hear from you guys. Or maybe just like old times, we can just get a cup of coffee again. Let us know.
-Megan and Garret